On April 1, a very reliable source that wishes to remain anonymous leaked the following spoilers for the highly anticipated culmination of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Avengers: Endgame.
- The film is only an hour and thirty-one minutes long, counter to previous reports. It is actually the shortest film in the MCU.
- In accordance with the principles of Thanos, theaters have been instructed to fill each showing of Avengers: Endgame to only half capacity.
- With Disney’s recent acquisition of Fox, half of the X-Men franchise has been erased and the timelines now make sense (yes, that includes X-Men Origins: Wolverine). Unfortunately, the 2015 reboot of Fantastic Four still remains in existence.
- James Gunn was snapped out of existence by Thanos in the MCU, hence the Guardians fiasco was a failed cover-up.
- Edward Norton was also one of the casualties of the snap. As such, Mark Ruffalo has been playing Hulk in all of the MCU.
- Spider-Man: Far From Home has been cancelled. The trailer was only meant to misdirect all of us.
- There will only be one post-credits scene. Two were shot, but the Russos can’t find where the footage from the second one was placed.
Happy April Fools’ Day from POPAXIOM! Avengers: Endgame opens in theaters on April 26 and none of these claims are true.